- These Terms only apply to Subscriptions taken out directly via our website www.WaterChemistry.co.uk. If you subscribed via the App though Apple iTunes, your subscription will be managed by them.
- You must be at least 18 years old to take a Subscription.
- We will try to process your Subscription promptly, but we do not guarantee that your Subscription will be activated by any specified time. By submitting your payment and other subscription details, you are making an offer to us to buy a Subscription. Your offer will only be accepted by us and a contract formed when we have successfully verified your details, at which point we will provide you with access to your Subscription. We reserve the right to reject any offer in our discretion, for any or no reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel any subscription in our discretion, for any or no reason.
- If you purchase a Subscription for a third party (a “Gift Subscription”), it will expire at the end of the Subscription period. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Gift Subscription.
Prices and Payment
(a) If you are a new customer you may receive a ‘free trial’ as part of your Subscription. When the free trial period finishes your Subscription will automatically continue at the price quoted on the Site during the sign-up process, unless you cancel in accordance with the instructions set out below before the end of the trial period.
(b) You agree to pay the price at the rate notified to you at the time you take out your Subscription. We may modify the price of any Subscription, remove and/or offer certain other subscription services from time to time. We will always tell you in advance of any increase in the price of your Subscription and offer you an opportunity to cancel it if you do not wish to pay the new price.
(c) In addition to the Subscription fees due to us, you are responsible for paying any internet connection or other telecommunications charges that you may incur by accessing our website or downloading and viewing any emails we send you. For example, your mobile network operator may charge you for data or roaming services.
(d) If we discover an error in the prices listed on the Site, we will inform you and give you the option of continuing to purchase the Subscription at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided, we will treat the order as cancelled.
(a) We reserve the right to modify the tests each package conducts, the process of delivering water samples and the amount of samples we will accept per month.
Renewals and Cancellations
(a) Unless you purchased a Gift Subscription, your Subscription will automatically renew for the same Subscription period (monthly). Upon renewal, we will charge the current Subscription price using the same card or other payment method that you previously used.
(b) If you took a Subscription with a ‘free trial’, you may cancel the Subscription at any time before the trial period expires. Unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period, your Subscription will automatically continue as a paid-for Subscription.
(c) You agree that your Subscription will begin as soon as we send you the email confirming your Subscription. You will not have the right to cancel the Subscription within the active Subscription period, save for any ‘free trial’ you might be entitled to (see above).
(d) Gift Subscriptions cannot be cancelled. All other Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time, but cancellation will only take effect at the next payment date. There are no refunds for unused parts of your Subscription.
How to cancel
To cancel your subscription you can simply email us on Info.WaterChemistry@gmail.com and let us know that you want to cancel. We will then email you back a cancellation form and get your subscription cancelled right away, as long as it is in accordance to all of our terms.
Your subscription term, your rights to cancel your Subscription and/or your rights to receive a refund may differ if you used a promotional code or other offer. Further details will be set out with the relevant offer.
Rights of use
Save to the extent prohibited by law, the Independent does not give any warranties in respect of your Subscription, the Content or our website, including freedom from viruses or other contamination, or that our website is compatible with any computer systems, software and browsers.
The Independent shall not be liable for any claims, losses, injuries, penalties, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of, or inability to use the website or Content or from any action taken, or omitted to be taken, as a result of using the website or Content, other than death or personal injury directly caused by the negligence of The Independent.